- Register for the Wildlifer Challenge. Become a member in no time and get started.
- Secure Log In. After registering, you can log in anytime and look at the Challenges, enter your Challenge answers, etc.
- Challenge Central. The Challenge Central page shows the Challenge Tree with icons of 20 Challenges. Explore as many Challenges as you like. Click on an icon to enter the Challenge Notebook page.
- Challenge Notebook. Each Challenge has a notebook, with information pages that will help you do the Challenge.
- Challenge Task. Here is the heart of the matter. In the Challenge Notebook we ask several questions about your Challenge experience. If you choose to do a particular Challenge, just answer these questions. Simple.
- Photo Upload. Make sure and bring a camera on your Challenges and have someone photograph you at the height of accomplishment. We will ask you to upload that photo as proof that you did it.
- Finish 15 Challenge s, and we will be in touch!
- Registering for the Wildlifer Challenge is simple. On the Home page, look for the big talk-bubble button coming out of the Bird's mouth. It says " Take the Challenge, Join Us Now! " Click on this and you will be taken to the registration page.
- Enter Profile Information. Just enter your information so that we have a record of who you are. Your information is secure and private!
- Email Address. Next just enter your Email address. This will be your official account log-in name.
- Password. Now just create a unique password. MAKE SURE IT IS NOT TOO EASY. BE SURE TO WRITE IT DOWN SOMEWHERE SO YOU DON'T LOSE IT!
- Create User. Click the "Register" button, and that's it. YOU ARE NOW A REGISTERED WILDLIFER!
- Just Starting. Once you have registered, you can click the button to "Take the Wildlifer Challenge".
- Returning User. If you are returning to the site, on the Home Page click the "Already a Member? Log in Here" button.
- Log In. Enter your Email address and password. Press the "Log In" Button.
You Are So In!
Individual and Family.
With your WildLifer account, you have the ability to set up as many individual WildLifer Profiles as you need. Now you can log in from this single account and all your children, grandchildrend, and neighbor kids can track their own WildLifer Challenge progress from the single account. To create extra profiles:
- First, go to your ' Wildlifer Challenge Center '.
- Now, you can press the 'Create Profile' button. Fill in the individual information and this will allow you to begin
- Groups. As a group leader, you can set up multiple Groups Profiles, and each group can take the WildLifer Challenge independently. Each of these groups is simply defined and can contain multiple individual participants. Create as many groups as you want.
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! The whole idea is to get you outside! Just look at the requirements for a Challenge that you want to do in the Challenge Notebook. Then remember some of the questions we will ask you. Use the website to help you PLAN your activities, but you will not need it when you are doing the Challenge.
There is no time limit for completing the WildLifer Challenge.
Tracking your progress is real simple.
When you Log In, you will be taken to the Challenge Central page. On this page you will see a bunch of information:
Date Started : When you registered
Challenges Completed : How many Challenges have you completed (out of the total requirment of 15)
Days remaining for Completion : This counts down the days until the end of the year.
When you complete a Challenge, the 'icon" in the tree will turn gray. That same icon will appear in the "Completed Challenges" bar at the bottom of the page. This is a simple way to tell which Challenges you have finished!
Its up to you to remember which Challenges you have started, but not quite finished.
No. You can enter answers into the Challenge Notebook for any Challenge, but you do not have to finish it.
Even if you "Complete" a Challenge, you can "undo" it by deleting an answer -- that Challenge will no longer be on record as completed.
Yes. A completed Challenge can be modified.
You can even change a Challenge's status from Completed to not-completed by deleting one of the answers. If you do that, all you have to do is re-answer the question and it will be listed as completed again.
Yes. You can upload a new photo and it will replace the old one.
Make sure to get the photo onto your computer, and then when you click the UPLOAD button, just navigate to the directory containing the photo, select it, then press the upload button.
(last update: Feb 2010)
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Kansas Wildscape makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Kansas Wildscape does not warrant that:
* this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
* the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Kansas Wildscape will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
* to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
* for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
* for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Kansas Wildscape has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Kansas Wildscape's liability in respect of any:
* death or personal injury caused by Kansas Wildscape's negligence;
* fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Kansas Wildscape; or
* matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Kansas Wildscape to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Kansas Wildscape has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Kansas Wildscape's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Kansas Wildscape's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Kansas Wildscape.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer. This website disclaimer This website disclaimer is based on an original template created by website-contracts.co.uk and distributed by freenetlaw.com
(last update: Feb 2010)
Information we gather
The following information is gathered from our website visitors:
How we use the information we gather
We use the information to enhance your visitor experience.
The people that are given access to this information
Your personal information is accessible by Kansas Wildscape only.
The security measures we have in place to protect your personal information
Your browser settings may allow you to block these cookies, but we recommend you have them enabled to help us personalise your experience of our website.